[Updated] #WeHeartCaregivers: Limited-Edition Pin Badges Giveaway
This article was updated as of 24 March 2022.
Sometimes, a simple “thank you” cannot express how grateful we are to our caregivers. They shoulder the duty of caring for loved ones and devote their time to supporting family.
To remind us to appreciate our caregivers more, Ya Kun Kaya Toast and AIC have produced a set of limited-edition pin badges to share words of encouragement to all the caregivers. Now you can wear your support for caregivers, or give it to someone who would appreciate this pick-me-up!
Here’s how you can collect these pins:
A new pin design will be released each week. So, keep a lookout on AIC’s Facebook Page for the latest post, and collect them all! While stocks last.
Terms and Conditions [Updated as of 24 March 2022]
- The “Flash & Collect” pins giveaway is proudly brought to you by Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) in collaboration with Ya Kun Kaya Toast and Artably.
- The giveaway will commence on 28 March 2022 and end on 24 April 2022.
- Pin redemptions are available only at participating Ya Kun Kaya Toast outlets*.
- Pin redemptions are applicable only with in-store purchase of any set meal from Ya Kun Kaya Toast. Orders via food delivery platforms will not be applicable for redemption.
- Limited to one (1) pin redemption per transaction, on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last.
- Each pin will be available for collection only during the week stated. No redemption of the old pin designs will be available once the collection date is over.
- Sloth Pin: 28 March to 3 April 2022
- Otter Pin: 4 to 10 April 2022
- Shiba Dog Pin: 11 to 17 April 2022
- Cat Pin: 18 to 24 April 2022
- AIC will not accept responsibility for gifts lost or damaged.
- AIC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
*List Of Participating Ya Kun Outlets
|Bedok Mall||Northpoint City|
|Causeway Point||Parkway Parade|
|Compass One||Paya Lebar Square|
|Funan Mall||SAFRA Toa Payoh|